1. Carnism and Speciesism -> Veganism
2. Colonialism -> Decolonization
3. Sexism and Heterosexism -> Gender Equality and Justice
4. Racism -> Racial Equality
5. Rising Inequity -> Radical Equality
6. Individualistic -> Community Oriented
7. Competition -> Collaboration
8. Hierarchical -> Cooperative and Consensual
9. Secrecy and Lies -> Openness and Truth
10. Endless War -> Durable Peace
11. Selfishness and Greed -> Selflessness and Contentment
12. Exclusivity -> Radical Inclusion
13. Domination/Control relating -> Partnership/Respect relating
14. Individual Transparency / Institutional Privacy -> Individual Privacy / Institutional Transparency
15. Normalized Violence -> Normalized Nonviolence
16. Education for Literacy -> Education for Creativity
Social Shift Questions:
1. How do we end toxic masculinity and its association with “meat”? - Gender Roles Study Group
2. How do we create laws/legislation for sentient beings?
3. How can we unify Vegans and end infighting? - Unifying Vegans Study Group
4. How do we build solidarity among the Vegan community as well as with other social justice groups?
5. How do we get communities, especially the under-privileged, to see the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle, especially the price of health, lifestyle ailments, disability, sick children and other expenses and financial problems?
6. How do we reach women?
7. How can we build our prototype vegan communities - start them in various locations and use/promote them as the model?
8. Should we support small animal welfare reforms or only a movement for immediate abolition of animal exploitation?
9. How can we create a safe platform for children who want to choose this lifestyle, yet or opposed by the system or parents?
10. How are we going to be the voice that will effect social, political and fundamental change in our world system of violence?
11. How do we transform from the current Animal Whites movement to the all-inclusive Animal Rights movement and abolish systematic racism?
12. How do we reach women who live within oppressive religious systems?
13. How do we follow up with those persons who are still consuming animal products after they have attended a vigil/bearing witness and making the connection?
14. How can we get more Vegans to be activists?
15. How can we create a huge cross-movement movement that is inclusive of reducitarians, vegetarians, environmentalists, animal rights activists, whole-food plant-based people and others, so that we have critical mass?
16. How can we get more people to focus on animal liberation instead of just animal welfarism?
17. How do we create inclusiveness and let go of separation?
18. How do we get other/all social activists to see the connections to the exploitation of animals?
19. How do we move it forward as a political movement, inclusive of Vegetarians also?
20. How do we promote social responsibility?
21. How can we become more loving Vegans and learn to respect those who are not yet Vegan?
22. How can we get beyond people’s conditioning and programs of reality and help them seek more knowledge and consciousness that will change their perceptions and choices?
23. How do we diminish fears of prejudice in pre-vegans without compromising our fundamental message of respecting the rights of other animals?
24. How do we help the world’s hungry go Vegan?
25. How can we be culturally sensitive while traveling?
26. How do we educate people effectively about PROTEIN so they won’t worry about deficiency?
27. How will Ahimsa Coin allocate to the disabled, etc.?
28. How do we convey Veganism is more than a personal choice - it’s a moral choice?
29. What can we do to create collaboration and coalitions among vegan groups that stand as a strong force that is acknowledged and a powerful presence?
30. How do we build a resource-based economy?
31. How do we get people to align their ethics and values with their actions?
32. How do we create/build empathy?
33. How do we respond to pushback?
34. How do we help aspiring Vegans to not feel excluded/misunderstood by their families?
35. How do we infiltrate anti-Vegan propaganda?
36. How do we get the attention of the masses?
37. How do we promote Veganism through the cooperatives movement?
38. How do we develop an effective VECOTourism system?
39. How do we define “Vegan to other “vegans” to establish unity within the communities of activists and non-activists?
40. How do we get new Vegans from relapsing?
41. How do we get politicians whose platform is Veganism?
42. How do we reach young children effectively and raise awareness without sugarcoating the realities?
43. Democracy, anyone? Why can’t national/international/local Vegan groups accommodate this social form?
44. How do we end unconscious consumerism?
45. How do we change habits?
46. How do we let go of acquiring property?
47. What is the appropriate response to those who see nothing wrong with killing/exploiting animals?
48. How do we make different Vegan groups support each other?
49. How do we set boundaries and rules on allowing animal products in your home from guests?
50. How can we get more Vegans to become animal rights activists?
51. How can we unite all social movements to embrace Veganism?
52. What program management method or framework do we use to develop, monitor and control our plan for Vegan World 2026? Agile, PMI, Lean?
53. How do we best identify and utilize fellow vegans (and non-Vegans) talents in our revolution?
social new model
Social New Model Questions:
1. How do we create a system in which everyone is thriving? - Thriving Systems Study Group
2. How do we create an environment of racial equality and mutual respect?
3. Do we have prisons in a Vegan World or have they been transformed?
4. How do we get people to become more self-reliant and do more for themselves in terms of establishing personal and communal food systems, cutting out corporate/government middle men, and establishing their own relationship with the Earth?
5. How do we transition to a culture of normalized nonviolence?
6. How do we deal with animals eating crops and gardens?
7. How do we relate with those who are violent (mental health issues)?
8. How do we create equality so that there is no dominant race?
9. How do we transform billions of acres into food forests, rewilded lands, Veganic agriculture and sanctuaries of all kinds?
10. How do we transform the Vegan community to EcoVegans caring for the environment as well as the animals?
11. How do we create communities of racial, ethical, religious acceptance and belonging?
12. How do we get everyone to be treated equally?
13. How do we avoid recreating discrimination and classism, this time based on how Vegan someone is?
14. How can we sustain a supportive Vegan community without internal conflict?
15. How do we get people to work as a team and take on equitable work?
16. How do we create self-organizing teams who follow through on their commitments?
17. How do we handle a situation with an animal being violent toward humans?
18. How do we instill self-esteem in our young to counter years of programming of violence?
19. How do we get animal rights activists to become holistic vegans for health, environment, ethics, mindfulness, zero waste, etc.?
20. How do we end the male machismo and make it socially acceptable for men to be compassionate and nonviolent?
21. What are we going to do to get all the millions of meat restaurant owners to become Vegan?
22. How do we all live apart from the current normalized violent society?
23. How do we establish social and economic equality? How much equality?
24. How do we clean up the landfills and toxicity?
25. How do we help people and animals to heal from the trauma of the past?
26. How do we redesign our education, healthcare and other key systems?